1 July 2014

July Update: Where Have You Been?

Hello, hello! You may know that I took a break these past few weeks, from reading and blogging, due to exams and revision. Afterwards, because of these stress-filled few months, I thought it would be good to give myself a week to do absolutely nothing (except watch Wimbledon because priorities) and I am so grateful for that free time. Now though, it is time for my return *cheers* !

Okay, that may sound a little dramatic but starting today, a new post will appear on The Reader Ramblings every Tuesday and Saturday. I've been a really negligent blogger recently but to prove my new found dedication, I've already got several posts scheduled. You can look forward to a review graphic for Cassandra Clare's City of Heavenly Fire, a discussion about YouTube book deals and another book haul which are always my favorite to read. Up next though, my pick of this month's new releases.

That's about all I've got for you now, I guess I'll see you on Saturday, bright and early! Until then, goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment