5 May 2014

YA Choice of May 2014

With the Young Adult genre becoming more and more popular, each month I will be bringing you my choice of the newly released books which I must share with you all! This month's choice is...

8755785

City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
(The Mortal Instruments #6)
Released May 27rd 2014
You can buy it now HERE.

Darkness returns to the Shadowhunter world. As their society falls apart around them, Clary, Jace, Simon and their friends must band together to fight the greatest evil the Nephilim have ever faced: Clary’s own brother. Nothing in the world can defeat him — must they journey to another world to find the chance? Lives will be lost, love sacrificed, and the whole world changed in the sixth and last installment of the Mortal Instruments series!

I have loved this series since I first read it last year and have been itching to get my hand on this final installment! In the mean time, I caught up with the other series by Cassandra Clare, The Infernal Devices, and that quickly became a sure favorite of mine.  Clockwork Princess, the last in that series, had me staying up until 2 in the morning to get it finished and when I eventually did, I couldn't stop sobbing. Rumor has it that rather a few of the beloved main characters will not make it to the end so I look ahead with both happiness and nerves. Either way, it will be unforgettable.

Have you read Goose since I recommended it last month? Let me know what you think in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment