2 April 2014

YA Choice of April 2014

With the Young Adult genre becoming more and more popular, each month I will be bringing you my choice of the newly released books which I must share with you all! This month's choice is...

18774843

Goose by Dawn O'Porter
(Paper Aeroplanes #2)
Released April 3rd 2014
You can buy it now HERE.

It's a year and a half on from Paper Aeroplanes, and Renée is now living with her Aunty Jo. They even have geese, and Renée likes to sit and watch them, wondering if she'll ever find 'the One' - someone who will love her no matter what, and be there for her no matter how bad things get. She and Flo are in their final year at school, and they've got some tough choices to make - like will they go to university? And if so where - and will they go together? Renée's usual ambivalence on the matter shocks Flo, who had assumed they'd continue as they were, the best and closest of friends, forever. She feels as though she needs Renée's support more than ever, so when a handsome young boy enters Flo's life, she finds herself powerfully drawn to his kindness, and his faith. Renée and Flo's friendship will soon be tested in a way neither of them could have expected - and if Paper Aeroplanes was a book about finding friendship, Goose is the novel that explores whether it's possible to keep hold of it.

Paper Aeroplanes, the first book in this series which was released March 2013, has been on my to-read list for quite some time now! After being gifted a copy by the lovely Fiona from Eventide Reads, I decided that as much as I wanted to, I would put this book to a side until I was able to get a copy of Goose to marathon the pair! Luckily, a few weeks later, I was given the chance to review Goose from Hot Key Books so can not wait to dig into this series now! I've heard many great things about the pair, especially from Georgia @ The Biblomaniac by looking at her Goose Graphic so I would love you to join me to seeing what all the fuss is about!

Have you read Trouble since I recommended it last month? Let me know what you think in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment