17 April 2014

New Books! #5


It's been quite a while since I last posted a haul so here is the latest lot that I've added to my TBR pile!
Georgia at The Bibliomaniac also calls her hauls by this name so be sure to check her's out as well!
*Quick disclaimer, I am not bragging about these, hauls are my personal favorites to read and I am very grateful for each of these!*


Goose by Dawn O'Porter (Paperback)
I recently finished Paper Aeroplanes and loved it (review to follow). Thanks to Hot Key Books for this review copy!

Landline by Rainbow Rowell (Advanced Copy)
Eek! Rainbow is one of my favorite authors so I was super excited to receive this! Huge thank you to Orion Publishing!

Two Boys Kissing by David Levithan (Advanced Copy)
After mentioning how excited I was to see David's books being published in the UK, Electric Monkey offered me a copy for review, so thank you!

18774843 18662936 20453480

Model Misfit by Holly Smale (Paperback)
I haven't even read Geek Girl yet I couldn't stop myself buying this after hearing a friend rave about the series! Plus, I payed less than £3 by using the World Book Day voucher.

The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald (Paperback)
Having to pick up one more book in The Works in order to get an offer, I reluctantly chose Gatsby. I really wanted to read it but this cover is far from great...

The Accidental Life of Jessie Jefferson by Paige Toon (Paperback)
I was surprised to see this in The Works as it's only just been released this year! A great deal which I could not pass on.

18065780 13547220 18114638

Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by David Levithan & Rachel Cohn (Paperback)
I've heard mixed things about this book but this was another The Works purchase anyway. Apparently this is a wintry read so it may take a while for me to get around to.

To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee (Paperback)
A classic! I've been looking to read more of these and have 3 now in my possession.

The Catcher in The Rye by J. D. Salinger (Paperback)
Another classic and such a bargain at 50p from a charity stall. It may be a little worn out but I prefer to think of it as well loved!

Fallen by Lauren Kate (Paperback)
One more which I took from a charity sale, this time, however, in perfect condition! I'm excited for the movie coming soon, Jeremy Irvine!

7741325 169182 578651 6487308

Huge thanks to each of the publishes who have send me books this books, I can't wait to read them!


No comments:

Post a Comment