10 December 2013

My Bookish Christmas Wishlist!

Tomorrow marks two weeks till the big day, are you excited? I am!
Here is a list of a few things I asked my family for as Christmas gifts, all of which are book related.
Quick Disclaimer: This is not me bragging, I will be really will be grateful for all of the presents I receive and know how lucky I am to get anything at all.

Argos Floating Shelf in White (Buy HERE)
I already have one of these but it is currently packed with so many book, I physically can not fit any more on. As I have an ever growing collection, I thought it would be lovely to have another on which I can proudly display my personal library!


Allegiant by Veronica Roth (Buy HERE)
Another thing I already own! I have an ebook of Allegiant but really want a physical copy to complete my collection. I have one problem however, to match my existing copies I will need a paperback of the international edition and these are quite hard to come across.
17383918

Let It Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson & Lauren Myracle (Buy HERE)
On boxing day last year, I ordered The Fault In Our Stars and since then have read every other book by him but two: An Abundance of Katherines and Let It Snow. Since it's a Christmassy book, I thought now would be the perfect time to read it and I am excited to see the writing from Maureen and Lauren.
18272314

The Book Thief by Markus Zusak (Buy HERE)
I have seen many trailers for movie adaptation of this book and I know from experience that the book is always better so I have exceptionally high hopes for this book. History interests me greatly however I chose not to study it at GCSE so most of my fixes now come through historical fiction like this.
893136

The Carrie Diaries 2 Book Set by Candace Bushnell (Buy HERE)
I have talked about this on my blog before so I won't go into too much detail but I love The Carrie Diaries TV show. This character is so well known so I want to read all about her as the show does not go into Carrie's head enough.
70913709266769

Amazon Kindle Gift Card (Buy HERE)
Very often, a book comes out which I think am apprehensive about so, instead of having to look at something I dislike on my shelf, I buy a Kindle copy. Other times, it can be cheaper to buy e-books. Also, some books or novellas are primarily electronic so this is a necessity for me!


What's on your christmas list and, more importantly, what are you giving this year?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment